Ginger has been used for ages for stomach ailments. It has anti-inflammatory properties and contains antioxidants that help improve digestion, lower cholesterol levels, and eliminate toxins accumulated in the body.
Ginger consumption stimulates metabolism and improves digestion, helping to reduce abdominal fat.
Ginger also has diuretic effects, being effective in fighting water retention and preventing further inflammation.
One of the main benefits of ginger is that it does not contain many calories and can be combined with other ingredients that strengthen its properties.
Here are some recipes that will help you take advantage of ginger benefits and get rid of belly fat.
1. Ginger and lemon tea
Vitamin C and antioxidants in the juice of lemon increase the effects of ginger in terms of cleaning the liver and stimulate fat digestion. This tea helps to detoxify and eliminate excess fluids, benefits that also contribute to the burning of abdominal fat.
- Half lemon
- One piece of ginger root
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- Boil water in a kettle and just before it starts boiling, add the piece of ginger root.
- Leave the mixture to boil over low heat for a few minutes, then take the kettle from the fire and add the lemon juice.
- Mix well and add some honey to sweeten (optional).
- Drink a cup of this tea before each meal.
2. Green tea with ginger
Green tea is famous for its high antioxidant content and its ability to stimulate weight loss. Consumption of green tea prevents fat accumulation in the body, controls cholesterol levels, and improves digestion. Combined with a little ginger root, it burns the abdominal fat, improves your health.
- One tablespoon of green tea (10 g)
- One slice of fresh ginger
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Boil water, add ginger and let it boil over low heat for a few minutes.
- Take the pot from the fire and add the green tea.
- Leave the mixture infused for 10 minutes, then drink it.
- You can take up to two cups a day.
3. Ginger and turmeric tea
This tea induces a feeling of fullness. Therefore, we recommend that you drink it 30 minutes before a meal.
- One teaspoon of ground turmeric (10 g)
- Two tablespoons of ginger (30 g)
- One spoon of honey (25 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- Boil water in a pot and add the ginger. Wait for 5-10 minutes to boil.
- Take the mixture from the fire and pour the liquid into a cup and add the ground turmeric
- Add a little honey and mix with a spoon.
- You can add a few drops of lemon juice to give it a better taste, or you can likewise add a slice of lemon if you want
Final Word: We recommend that you consume them regularly for one month.