These easy but effective exercises will help you lose the belly fat that you’ve always wanted without going to the gym.
They will also make you stronger and make everyday tasks easier. Do them at least twice a week.
1. Mountain climbers
Mountain climbers are excellent for building cardio strength, core strength, and coordination.
- Get in a plank pose.
- Pull the right knee to your chest. As you pull your right knee in, stretch your left leg backward.
- Change between each leg almost like you’re running.
- Do sets of 25-30 mountain climbers.
Always inhaling and exhaling with each leg move.
Burpees will help you meet your weight loss and fitness goals.
- Stand straight, push your hips back and lower yourself into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Puch your feet backward into a pushup form and instantly drop your chest to the floor.
- Get back on your feet fast and reach your arms over your head as you jump up.
- Do 20-25 repetitions.
3. Bicycle crunches
It works with your muscles from all angle, covering the entire base of your obliques
- Lie flat on the ground with your back pressed into your floor.
- Lie faceup and place your hands behind your head.
- Straighten your right leg long while turning your upper body left.
- Take the right elbow towards the left knee. Twisting your ribs
- Switch and repeat on the opposite side.
4. Abdominal Crunches
It provides balance to your body, a strong back and six-pack abs.
- Lie down on the floor with your back
- Bend your knees, putting your hands behind your head or across your chest.
- Begin to contract your abdominals muscles gently and bring your shoulder blades little inches off the ground.
- Slowly lower back down, but don’t relax all the way.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps.
The exercise will improve not only your abs but It will strengthen your shoulders, the chest muscles, and your entire midsection tightens.
You can do plank exercises on your forearms, as shown in the picture.
6. Reverse crunches.
The reverse crunch will target your muscles of your lower abdomen.
- Lay your back down.
- Put your legs flat on the floor.
- Rise your legs with your abs until they are above your head
- Slowly lower them back down.
- Do three sets of 20 reps.